Gingerbread House Competition
All entry forms must be completed and returned by November 22, 2018.
Gingerbread House Competition Rules:
- Size/Dimension cannot be larger than a card table (20" x 20")
- Entry must be constructed of only edible products. Use of other construction materials will disqualify the entry.
- Examples of building materials: Gingerbread, graham crackers, candies, cereal, icing, cookies, vanilla wafers, bakery items, anything else.
- Participants are responsible for transporting entry to the Salem Public Library.
- Entries must be delivered on November 28th or 30th, between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Cash prize for each category winner.
- The People's Choice Award goes to the entry with the most votes. Visitors can purchase a vote for $1 a piece with an unlimited number of vote purchases.