The Chamber requires payment in advance for admission to all Chamber events. Chamber event fees(regardless of attendance) are non-refundable. Attendees, who register, but do not attend, will be invoiced as if the event was attended. Attendees who cancel after the reservation deadline will be invoiced and held responsible for the event fee. However, in case of unusual or unavoidable circumstances, Chamber staff may provide credit toward future events, with each request being determined on a case-by-case basis.
Payment for Membership Dues at the Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce is due at the time of application or at the beginning of your renewal year. Membership dues refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. Refund requests should be submitted via one of the methods listed below...
- By contacting: Jill Sluss at (540) 387-0267 or via e-mail at Director@s-rcchamber.org
- Mail to: Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce, 611 East Main Street, Salem, VA 24153
- Fax to: (540) 387-4110
Sponsorships, Publication Purchases & Other Services
The Chamber does not offer refunds on any sponsorships or publication purchases.
Please note that the stated refund policies may be changed at the sole discretion of the Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. When updats are made, new versions of this policy will be posted so please check periodically for updates. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
All sponsorship, monetary or non-consumable in kind, must be fulfilled thirty days prior to the event. If payment has not been received, said sponsor will not receive sponsor value and contract will be forfeited. The Chamber reserves the right to remove logos or any other affiliation with said sponsor should payment in full not be received.
Inclement Weather Policy
For consitency and ease of communication, the Chamber has elected to follow the Salem City Schools as it relates to weather closures and delays. The Chamber will set the following expectations for its meetings:
- Closure - Meeting is cancelled
- 2-Hour Delay - Morning meeting is cancelled and all other meetings will take place as scheduled
- 1-Hour Delay - Meeting will take place as scheduled.
At various points on our site, you may provide personal contact information to ask for information, register for an event, provide feedback or request written materials. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Listing in our online member directory. If you are a current member your company name, address, phone number, fax number and website are listed in our online member directory. Members may purchase mailing lists. To change/edit this information please Log In or Contact Us
- Processing financial transactions and fulfilling requests submitted via forms. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Adding you to our e-newsletter distribution list. The e-mail addresses you provided for yourself and/or your employees are entered in our database and added to your newsletter distribution. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
The Chamber does not support or condone the use of spam and the sending of unsolicited email in any form. There fore, we do not distribute or share e-mail addresses except at your explicit request. Use of this site, directly or indirectly, to send spam or unwanted email is strictly prohibited.
The website contains links to other business sites; the Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of these other sites.
All content including copy, images and other materials is copyrighted and may not be used without permission of the Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce.
When you use our site, we collect information on website usage such as the number of visits, time spent on the website, number of pages viewed and the domains from which people visit. We aggregate, evaluate and use this information to improve our site and business.
If you have any questions about our policies please Contact Us.