Starting a Business?
Let us help.
Here's how to use the Chamber to promote your new business & grow clientele:
- Let the Chamber host a complimentary ribbon cutting- As a new Chamber member, and a new business, you receive a complimentary ribbon cutting ceremony complete with scissors, ribbon, and media attention.
- Attend our free events- We offer Business After Hours, Wake Up to Business, Ribbon Cutting and Groundbreaking Ceremonies, as well as seminars, all free for members. These events offer a non-threatening networking environment that will help you get the name of your business out into the marketplace.
- Use the Membership Directory- Our Business Directory & Buyers Guide contains contact information for all of our member businesses. This is your resource of potential business partners and cross promotion.
- Submit announcements in the monthly e-newsletter- Each month we send The Community Connection electronic newsletter to nearly 1800 Chamber members. You can submit articles, promotions, member-to-member deals, or simply introduce yourself and your company - all for FREE!
- Join a Chamber committee- Volunteer for a committee within the Chamber and immediately establish relationships with multiple business professionals. This is a great way to instantly find new connections and stay current with Chamber events and issues.
- Meet the Chamber staff- We know our membership and we would love to help get you connected to potential prospects that are right for you. Ask us who you should know.
- Let everyone know that you are a member- Put the Chamber logo on your business, website, business cards, and promotional materials. Being a part of the Chamber establishes you as a credible business.