Starting a Business?
Let us help.
Here's how to use the Chamber to promote your new business & grow clientele:
- Let the Chamber host a complimentary ribbon cutting- As a new Chamber member, and a new business, you receive a complimentary ribbon cutting ceremony complete with scissors, ribbon, and media attention.
- Attend our free events- We offer Business After Hours, Wake Up to Business, Ribbon Cutting and Groundbreaking Ceremonies, as well as seminars all for free for members. These events offer a nonthreatening networking environment that will help you get the name of your business into the marketplace.
- Use the Membership Directory- Our Business Directory & Buyer's Guide contains contact information for all of our member businesses. This is your resource of potential business partners and cross promotion.
- Submit announcements in the weekly e-newsletter- Each week we send The Community Connection electronic newsletter to nearly 1500 Chamber members. You can submit articles, promotions, member-to-member deals, or simply introduce yourself and your company - all for FREE!
- Get on a Chamber committee- Volunteer for a committee within the Chamber and immediately establish relationships with 15 other business professionals. This is a great way to instantly find new connections and stay current with Chamber events and issues.
- Meet the Chamber staff- We know our membership, and we would love to help get you connected to potential prospects that are right for you. Ask us who you should know.
- Let everyone know you are a member- Put the Chamber logo on your business, website, business cards, and promotional materials. being part of the Chamber establishes you as a credible business.